Updated December 15, 2022
- Changes to this Policy
- Our Practices Regarding Children
- Your Choices
- Re-Targeting Explanation and Opting Out
- Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
- Security Measures
- Links from Third Parties
- My California Privacy Rights
- What Information Do We Collect?
- What Personal Information Do We Disclose or Sell?
- Your Right to Request to Know and How to Submit a Verified Request to Know
- Your Right to Request Deletion and How to Submit a Verified Request to Delete
- Your Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
Changes to this Policy
Our Practices Regarding Children
Our company does not knowingly collect information about or from children under the age of 18 year. If you are a parent or guardian of a child and have reason to believe that we have been provided with the information of your child under the age of 18 please contact us to have this information deleted.
If you have opted in to receive emails from us, you can opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions located in the email that you have received. If you have opted in to receive telephone calls from us, you may opt out at any time by calling or emailing us. You must utilize your browser’s preferences to disable or clear cookies. If you choose to remove cookies your services on our website might be affected. Each browser has different security information, and you will need to check with them for more information regarding their practices.
Should you receive a text message from us you may unsubscribe simply by utilizing the in-text instructions.
You are agreeing to receive push notifications that the company could send via your web browser when you click “allow”. By clicking on a push notification, therefore choosing to further interact with it, you will be led to either our site or a third-party site. If you desire to opt out of receiving push notifications from the site, please comply with the opt out instructions contained within the notification you received.
Re-Targeting Explanation and Opting Out
You are agreeing to receive push notifications that the company could send via your web browser when you click “allow”. By clicking on a push notification, therefore choosing to further interact with it, you will be led to either our site or a third-party site. If you desire to opt out of receiving push notifications from the site, please comply with the opt out instructions contained within the notification you received. Any of our users that do not wish to see individualized advertisements should call or email us to opt out.
Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
Your visit to our website allows your information to be collected, tracked, stored, and shared with third parties. The date and length of your interaction with our website, the name of the website you interacted with, which website connected you to our website, the device you are using, the operating system of your device, IP address, and which website led you to our website are included in the above-mentioned information.
While we attempt to be as responsive as possible, we cannot promise any action will be taken in regard to do not track mechanisms, unless we are required by law. Some third parties might use do not track mechanisms for information collection that may not be affected by do not track mechanisms.
Voluntarily provided Personal Information, including your full name, zip code, email address, and phone number will be tracked and stored. This information is provided by you utilizing our website and data collection form.
Your information may be used to send you marketing information. We may send you this information by email, a phone call or text message depending on your opt in. If you do not want to be the recipient of these communications, you may unsubscribe from our emails by following the in-email instructions. To unsubscribe from our phone calls email or call us to request to be added to our do not call list. To unsubscribe from text messages, follow the instructions within the text message. You will be unsubscribed within ten days of your request.
Once your consent has been provided, your Personal Information may also be obtained via our SMS or text messaging service. Such messages, when sent, are then charged to you through your mobile carrier. Any delays experienced in reception of messages cannot be attributed to us, as that falls under the jurisdiction of your carrier.
Other companies, with whom we share your Personal Information, might send you advertisements for goods and services which you might be interested in or for retargeting. Your Personal Information might also be rented, sold, or shared when collected via our Site with third party servicers. These third-party services could contact you if you have provided us with your email address and/or phone number (SMS/text messages and/or phone call). When you give us your Personal Information you are also granting your consent for us to disclose your Personal Information to third party servicers and you further consent to receive advertising emails, telephone calls, and/or text messages from those third-party servicers.
We reserve the right to share your personal information, should the matter of a sale, transfer or merger of our business or assets come about. Third parties may also gain access to your personal information from us regardless of your consent due to any laws, regulations or court orders we need to comply with so that we cooperate with any government investigations in order to prevent any attempt at fraud and to protect our rights.
Our technical operations follow all standard industry practices to protect your Personal Information. No online transmissions are entirely secure and as such we urge you to take your own precautions to ensure that your Personal Information is secured.
Links from Third Parties
It is possible that our Site may contain links that will direct you to and from third party websites. We cannot be responsible for their content, policies, or security practices. It is encouraged to read their privacy policies in entirety.
My California Privacy Rights
This particular section is applicable only to California residents that visit our website under Section 17014 of Title 18 of the Cal. Code of Regulations. According to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 known as “CCPA ” a consumer has the right to request that a business disclose which Personal Information they collect, the uses of this information, when and to whom this information is disclosed or sold twice in a twelve-month period. Below we detail how we collect Personal Information, disclosures, and how your information is sold. Additionally, we have included instructions on how you may exercise your Personal Information rights.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect, and have collected Personal Information about our visitors in the preceding 12 months in the following categories:
- Internet Protocol address and the location of such
- Internet or electronic network activity information
- We collect information from our visitors’ interactions with the Site and the advertisements featured on the Site (including the date and time of your visit; the length of your visit; the specific webpages you visited, including any third-party sites reached through the Site; domain name servers; types of computers or devices accessing the Site; types of web browsers and operating systems accessing the Site; and the address of any website that directed you to the Site)
- We collect clicks from our visitors’ interactions with the Site and the third-party advertisements contained therein.
- We collect information from our visitors’ interactions with the Site and the advertisements featured on the Site
- Web beacons
- We collect information from our visitors’ interactions with the Site and the advertisements featured on the Site
- Tracking pixels
- This information is required in order to provide you with access and interaction with our Site. This information is collected straight from you by way of our Site which includes cookies, tags, web beacons, and/or tracking pixels found on our Site. We then use and store such cookies on your device to enhance your Site experience. A cookie is a small data only file that is embedded on your computer’s hard drive, so long as your web browser permits, that can be used later as an individualization marker by us. When cookies are enabled, you can have a more interactive Site experience. Cookies might father information about you, such as which website led you to our Website, your IP address, which browser you use, your Internet provider, your area and/or zip code that is associated with the server, the time and date that you visited our Website, and how long you spend on our Website. We also gather information on which advertisements you interact with on our Website and which third party ads you interact with or links you click on from our Website.
What Personal Information Do We Disclose or Sell?
We partake in sharing personal information with our field of third-party advertisers, most of which consist of brand owners whose brands may be seen on our site. Such personal information has been shared with and sold to third parties within the previous 12 months.
The date and time of a consumer’s visit; the length of the consumer’s visit; the various web pages visited by the consumer, including third party sites reached using the site; domain name servers; any types of computers or other devices used to access the site; any type of web browsers and their operating systems used to access the site; and lastly the address of the website that may have directed the consumer to the site – these are all separate criteria that fall under the term high level performance data.
Any of your Clicks, including but not limited to, your response to advertisements that are on our Site. This also includes our third-party advertisement links that you click on while at our Site.
Unless we are given explicit authorization, we do not sell the Person Information of children under the age of 18 years.
Your Right to Request to Know and How to Submit a Verified Request to Know
An option available for you to select is to “request to know”. In definition, this is a request for you to know the personal information that a business possesses regarding a consumer. A “request to know” may allow you to receive any off the following data points from us:
- specific pieces of Personal Information that we have about you;
- categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- categories of Personal Information that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose about you;
- categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information.
The CCPA permits requests to know from the same consumer up to twice in a twelve (12) month period.
You may submit a request to know by calling us at (800) 673-5848 or emailing us at [email protected] In order to verify your information we may need additional information such as your email address. To submit your requests, you may use an authorized agent. We might request proof of your consent for them to submit the request as well as identification to prove your identity. This information will only be used for verification purposes and to fully process your request.
Your Right to Request Deletion and How to Submit a Verified Request to Delete
You may exercise your right to request that we delete any Personal Information that we may have collected on you or which we manage. You may submit a request to delete by calling us at (800) 673-5848 or emailing us at [email protected] We may ask you to provide additional information to process your request, such as your email address. This information will be used only for identification purposes. If you would like to use an authorized agent to submit your request, we will require proof of your consent and proof of your identity before we can process your request to delete. This additional information will be used for verifying your information and processing your request.
We must use a process that utilizes various steps to process online requests to delete. First, you might submit your request and secondly, your request to delete must be confirmed by you. Pursuant to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.105(d) we may not be required to fulfill your request for deleting some of the following information. This information might include but not be limited to the entire transaction when your Personal Information was collected, if you were provided a requested good or service, to detect security issues, protections against malicious, or deceptive activity, or for protection against fraud or illegal acts.
Your Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
California affords consumers with the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise of their privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. This means that you cannot be denied goods or services; be charged different prices or rates; be provided with a different level or quality of goods or services; or have it suggested that you will receive a different price or rate or different level or quality of goods or services. Notwithstanding the above, a business can charge a consumer a different rate or price or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data. Further, notwithstanding the above, a business may offer financial incentives for the collection of Personal Information, the sale of Personal Information, or the deletion of Personal Information, and may also offer a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to the consumer if that different is directly related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.